Thursday, April 26, 2007

New! Block of the Month

We are proud to announce our very first block of the month!

The quilt is Rosebud Lane by the Quilt Company. It uses Maywood's Ramblin Rose and Willowberry Winter fabric lines. Each block is completely rotary cut and machine pieced with a few applique details. Can you believe it?! I thought for sure the designer would tell me this quilt was loaded with little templates, but she assured me such is not the case. Whew! Each house has its own theme, like "restful retreat" or "quilting retreat"...isn't that cute! And the icing on the cake is that picket fence border. Just irresistible. It makes me wonder, now why didn't I think of that!

The best part is, you don't have to live in the area to participate! You can sign up on our website, and we'll ship the block pattern & fabrics each month. This is a six month program, and we will begin distributing blocks the 3rd Saturday June. Space is limited, so sign up today!

No comments: