Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Ex-Accountants

"People always ask me, 'Were you funny as a child?'
Well, no, I was an accountant. "

Ellen DeGeneres

I found this quote on this blog and laughed out loud. If (like me) you used to be an accountant, you can really relate to that statement.

I just love it when customers come into the shop to show me what they've created. A lady came in Saturday with this adorable little cowboy quilt. She even pieced a back!





We LOVE to see your finished projects! The next time you finish something, bring it into the shop and I'll snap a picture, or you can send me a pic of your own Send me a message that you have a picture for me and I'll e-mail you back with my address. This keeps me from getting too much spam). I'll post your pics on the blog, with your permission of course. So come on and strut your quilting stuff!

No comments: