Friday, April 6, 2007

What?

What is going on with the weather?

This was the view from my shop windows yesterday afternoon. Snow. In April. Just when I was beginning to think I could retire my socks and jackets until the fall, mother nature pulls a fast one on me. I suppose I shouldn't be complaining about a little snow shower after the winter we had, but I'm complaining anyway.

One nice thing about quilting is that it doesn't matter what the weather is like. So while mother nature does her thing outside, Cindy and I have been busy in the shop making quilts. Well, she mostly churns out the tops while I work on other projects. But between the two of us, we managed to get this one pieced and quilted.

Okay, so the binding's not done. But binding is one of those tasks I save for the couch, so there's a good possibility it might get done this weekend...especially since it's small.

Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

Milt said...

Your quilt shop blog is great! I wish more Kansas Quilt shops would follow your lead and share their specialities and write about (in first person) what they are doing too. I prefer keeping up with Shops and their activities from RSS feeds from ther blogs instead of of newsletters via email. My wife appreciates your first hand comments on your projects and she hopes to visit your shop after she retires in May. Thanks for your articles.

Tiffany said...

Thanks! I know people read the blog that don't leave comments, but it's good to hear first hand what you think (good or bad). I'm trying to post to the blog more often so that there is plenty to read about. I'm glad you enjoy it.