Friday, May 18, 2007

Claim to fame

Have you ever known anyone who has some small claim to fame, like being on the Today show or an extra in a movie or something? Well, here's mine!

I'm in the latest issue of Quilter's Home! Okay, it's not a feature story or anything, but it's something! I'm in the "What they're reading" section on page 19, just in case you have your copy handy or are rushing out to buy one now that you know I'm in it. The editor, Mark Lipinksi, called me about it a couple of months ago, but I hadn't told anyone because I didn't know when or if it would actually happen. I realize that 99% of the world doesn't think this is a big deal, but I know all of you quilters out there (along with my mom) understand my excitement!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOOO! Congrats! I can't wait to get my copy.

Anonymous said...

VERY COOL Tiffany! We are so fortunate to have you in Parsons!!!

Tiffany said...

Thanks guys...you're making me blush.